Plans submitted for DA Approval to Brisbane City Council (Subject to change & re-submission)
A kinship of community spirit, retail and leisure.
Gardner Vaughan Group has been part of The Nundah Village community for the past 10 years – this is our home!
At GVG we care for our people, staff, and partners & especially those who live in our communities. We are an award-winning developer with over 25 years of experience developing, building and managing new communities in SEQ. We pride ourselves on building beautifully designed homes in vibrant enduring communities. Danby Lane at Nundah Village is no different. We are looking to not only enhance the streetscape but provide fresh new retail spaces for new or existing businesses to call home and also establish our new office in this coveted location. Danby Lane offers a revitalised precinct in this prominent location in Nundah Village.
We are looking forward to engaging with the Nundah community and we will utilise this webpage as our contact point. Feel free to reach out directly by sending an email via [email protected] or find out more by clicking on the below buttons.
A Development Application has been submitted for a new development on the corners of Danby Lane, Buckland Road & Sandgate Road, named Danby Lane.
• 1–4 bedroom apartments.
• Level 1 commercial space.
• Ground-floor retail.
We are seeking quality hospitality to improve the Nundah landscape. Visit the survey form to have your say – what would you like to see in Nundah?
This will become Gardner Vaughan Group’s new home. We are excited about the prospect of moving from Union Street Nundah to the heart of Nundah Village.
Rose Niyom Thai will not be relocating into the new retail space at Danby Lane, but there is a minimum of 18 months for them to find a new home.
- A traffic management plan will be established in coordination with local authorities for the many stages of works throughout the project. As the project has two sides on a busy and key intersection of the village there will inevitably be some short term disruption throughout the project to vehicles and pedestrians and some night works to accommodate safe working conditions for all stakeholders. This will be carefully worked through.
- Dust will be suppressed and managed throughout the projects particularly through the initial civil works with water.
- The work hours will be in line with the local authorities directions and consideration of local neighbours.
135 car spaces are available in Danby Lane consisting of resident, general visitor, retail visitor and commercial parking spaces.
The overall height of Danby Lane is 40m tall. This includes a rooftop recreational area with views of the city. There will be minimal impact to the adjacent properties with shadowing and visual impact as we have considered setbacks.
- We will have provision for electric car charging.
- Danby Lane will be solar compatible.
- Bicycle storage in the basement will be provided.
- Rooftop community herb garden.
- Certification from the UDIA for EnviroDevelopment qualities.