Secluded yet connected
Kangaroo Point is undeniably one of Brisbane’s most prestigious suburbs. Located against a backdrop of the iconic Story Bridge and the Brisbane CBD, this suburb sits on a stunning peninsula surrounded by the Brisbane River. With a sophisticated village atmosphere, residents enjoy a locals-only feel.
Monterey, is currently Australia’s tallest residential timber tower, a fact that makes living here a statement in luxury and sustainability.Register Now
9 Lambert St, Kangaroo Point
Number of Apartments
29 Apartments total – 80% Sold
3 & 4 bedroom apartments remaining, with City & Story Bridge views!
Features & Facilities
- Expansive views capturing the Botanic Gardens, Story Bridge, Brisbane River and New Farm
- The first residential Cross Laminated Timber (CLT) multistory construction in Kangaroo Point and Brisbane!
- Entertain on the recreational rooftop with barbecue & picturesque views of Brisbane City
- Podium level heated pool & gym
- Commercial grade glazing at full height for balcony doors & windows for whisper quiet apartments
- High ceilings throughout with zoned & ducted air conditioning plus ceiling fans
- Gourmet kitchens with European appliances and imported stone benchtops. High-end finishes include: 100% wool carpets, Italian Tiles, Abey Gareth Ashton Tapwear, Resene Paint and more!
- Resident and visitor parking storage
$439,000 – $2,750,000
Recent build completion in 2021
Monterey is a proud UDIA certified EnviroDevelopment.
UDIA Awards for Excellence
Monterey is a nominated finalist in the UDIA Awards for Excellence, in 4 Categories!
• Construction Excellence
• Design Excellence
• Environmental Excellence
• Excellence in 10 Storey or Under
Click the button below to read the Fact Sheets highlighting Monterey’s key contributions to each category.Read Monterey Award Fact Sheets
Reconnect at Monterey
Kangaroo Point as a suburb is evolving and the new green footbridge, proposed Woolworths and Ferry/City Cat terminals will only make Kangaroo Point a more desirable suburb to call home! With only 29 Apartments Monterey is truly boutique. At the heart of Brisbane City choose to reconnect with nature with the Botanic Gardens in easy reach, stroll by the Brisbane river to unwind from a busy day or venture into the city for alfresco dining.
Proudly certified by the UDIA as a 6 leaf EnviroDevelopment! Monterey is crafted from Cross Laminated Timber (CLT) a product that when compared with steel and concrete, provides similar strength & stiffness, improved fire performance, health and economic benefits and an abundance of sustainability benefits. Substituting 1m³ of timber for traditional block and concrete during construction saves over 3 tonnes of carbon dioxide emissions!
With unique house-like proportions, Monterey offers expansive living at its best. North facing position affords the luxury of beautiful breezes and picturesque views in a unique boutique environment.