Secluded yet connected
Kangaroo Point is undeniably one of Brisbane’s most prestigious suburbs. Located against a backdrop of the iconic Story Bridge and the Brisbane CBD, this suburb sits on a stunning peninsula surrounded by the Brisbane River. With a sophisticated village atmosphere, residents enjoy a locals-only feel.
Monterey, is currently Australia’s tallest residential timber tower, a fact that makes living here a statement in luxury and sustainability.Register Now
9 Lambert St, Kangaroo Point
Number of Apartments
29 Apartments total
Features & Facilities
- Expansive views capturing the Botanic Gardens, Story Bridge, Brisbane River and New Farm
- The first residential Cross Laminated Timber (CLT) multistory construction in Kangaroo Point and Brisbane!
- Entertain on the recreational rooftop with barbecue & picturesque views of Brisbane City
- Podium level heated pool & gym
- Commercial grade glazing at full height for balcony doors & windows for whisper quiet apartments
- High ceilings throughout with zoned & ducted air conditioning plus ceiling fans
- Gourmet kitchens with European appliances and imported stone benchtops. High-end finishes include: 100% wool carpets, Italian Tiles, Abey Gareth Ashton Tapwear, Resene Paint and more!
- Resident and visitor parking storage
$439,000 – $2,750,000
Recent build completion in 2021
Monterey is a proud UDIA certified EnviroDevelopment.
UDIA Awards for Excellence
Gardner Vaughan Group are proud to announce Monterey are awarded as a 2021 Finalist for Environmental Excellence.
Monterey also received finalists for the following Urban Developer Award categories:
• Excellence in Sustainability
• Excellence in Design Innovation
• Excellence in Construction Innovation
Gardner Vaughan Group is exceptionally proud to be pioneering Monterey as Australia’s tallest residential timber tower, built from Cross Laminated Timber and awarded a 5 Leaf EnviroDevelopment certification. Living at Monterey – a building that breathes – is a statement in luxury and sustainability.
Click the button below to read the Fact Sheets highlighting Monterey’s key contributions to each category.Read Monterey Award Fact Sheets
GVG Connect hosts Riverfire, 2021.
It was fantastic to see a great turnout at our Riverfire Event on the rooftop at Monterey. The residents and their family & friends enjoyed the evening taking in the spectacular fireworks, whilst enjoying drinks & canapes!
This was our first Monterey residents event and we couldn’t have asked for a better turn out from our current owners! At GVG Connect our aim is to regularly organise resident events to bring together and build on the communities within each and every one of our developments. Riverfire will now become an annual event for our Monterey residents!
Reconnect at Monterey
Kangaroo Point as a suburb is evolving and the new green footbridge, proposed Woolworths and Ferry/City Cat terminals will only make Kangaroo Point a more desirable suburb to call home! With only 29 Apartments Monterey is truly boutique. At the heart of Brisbane City choose to reconnect with nature with the Botanic Gardens in easy reach, stroll by the Brisbane river to unwind from a busy day or venture into the city for alfresco dining.
Proudly certified by the UDIA as a 6 leaf EnviroDevelopment! Monterey is crafted from Cross Laminated Timber (CLT) a product that when compared with steel and concrete, provides similar strength & stiffness, improved fire performance, health and economic benefits and an abundance of sustainability benefits. Substituting 1m³ of timber for traditional block and concrete during construction saves over 3 tonnes of carbon dioxide emissions!
With unique house-like proportions, Monterey offers expansive living at its best. North facing position affords the luxury of beautiful breezes and picturesque views in a unique boutique environment.